Yes, it is perfectly normal for the power button and the power supply adapter on the Sky to warm up a little during use. Those two areas are where more power is being directed and controlled. However, they should not get so hot that you have to pull your hand away from touching them. If you are experiencing this issue, please contact us for assistance via our help form.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How do I know which Diopter strength I should choose for my Magnifier light?
- What app do I use for my Kuler Sky Color Changing Light?
- Does the Litespan power button always stay lit or is there a way to turn it off?
- How do I dim the Sky Flux?
- How do you change color temperatures on the Sky Flux?
- What are the color temperature options on the Sky Flux?
- Is it normal for the power button on my Sky LED lamp to get warm during use?
- What's the difference between the Sky Flux and the Sky LED?
- Dimming the Sky Torchiere
- Sky Torchiere - Dimming