To change color temperature settings, tap two quick taps on the power button (less than 5 seconds between taps) The first tap turns the lamp off, the second turns it back on in the next color setting.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a different shade for my lamp?
- How do I know which Diopter strength I should choose for my Magnifier light?
- What app do I use for my Kuler Sky Color Changing Light?
- Does the Litespan power button always stay lit or is there a way to turn it off?
- How do I dim the Sky Flux?
- How do you change color temperatures on the Sky Flux?
- What are the color temperature options on the Sky Flux?
- Is it normal for the power button on my Sky LED lamp to get warm during use?
- What's the difference between the Sky Flux and the Sky LED?
- Dimming the Sky Torchiere