On whichever color setting you prefer, press and hold your finger down on the touch sensing power button, and the lamp will begin to cycle through the brightness gradient. The cycle goes down to the lowest possible setting, then starts going back up, so if you made it too dim, or too bright, just cycle back through to where you want it. When changing between colors, the lamp will stay on the brightness level set from the previous color temperature.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How do I know which Diopter strength I should choose for my Magnifier light?
- What app do I use for my Kuler Sky Color Changing Light?
- Does the Litespan power button always stay lit or is there a way to turn it off?
- How do I dim the Sky Flux?
- How do you change color temperatures on the Sky Flux?
- What are the color temperature options on the Sky Flux?
- Is it normal for the power button on my Sky LED lamp to get warm during use?
- What's the difference between the Sky Flux and the Sky LED?
- Dimming the Sky Torchiere
- Sky Torchiere - Dimming