The difference between the Sky LED Floor Lamp and the Sky Flux LED Floor Lamp is that the Sky Flux has three color temperature options to choose from, a warm white, a cool white, and a soft white in between the two, while the Sky LED just has one option, our cool white option. Both lamps are dimmable.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How do I know which Diopter strength I should choose for my Magnifier light?
- What app do I use for my Kuler Sky Color Changing Light?
- Does the Litespan power button always stay lit or is there a way to turn it off?
- How do I dim the Sky Flux?
- How do you change color temperatures on the Sky Flux?
- What are the color temperature options on the Sky Flux?
- Is it normal for the power button on my Sky LED lamp to get warm during use?
- What's the difference between the Sky Flux and the Sky LED?
- Dimming the Sky Torchiere
- Sky Torchiere - Dimming