The power button on the Litespan will always be lit up when not in use. It was designed for use as a night light and to make the lamp easier to find in the dark.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a different shade for my lamp?
- How do I know which Diopter strength I should choose for my Magnifier light?
- What app do I use for my Kuler Sky Color Changing Light?
- Does the Litespan power button always stay lit or is there a way to turn it off?
- How do I dim the Sky Flux?
- How do you change color temperatures on the Sky Flux?
- What are the color temperature options on the Sky Flux?
- Is it normal for the power button on my Sky LED lamp to get warm during use?
- What's the difference between the Sky Flux and the Sky LED?
- Dimming the Sky Torchiere