Warm white is typically a lower number on the kelvin spectrum, meaning the light will have a warmer, yellower tone. Soft white is typically just a little bit higher on the spectrum, and will be a slightly whiter light.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- How long will my LED bulbs and lamps last? And are the LEDs replaceable?
- Replacement Parts
- Does Brightech have parts available for purchase separately?
- I’m not sure which lamp to get, which will fit best in my space. Can you make a recommendation?
- What is a Color Temperature/Kelvin Rating? What kind of light does it apply to?
- What’s the difference between warm white and soft white color temperature?
- Price Changes
- Why can't I find some products on Brightech.com?