The Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Items that have been modified from the original parts
- Items that have been used improperly, used with inappropriate voltage, or for a purpose different than the intended use
- Items damaged by outside forces, accidents, children or animals
- Items damaged by natural disaster or extreme weather, such as earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, hailstorms, etc.
- Items used outside of the U.S.A. (with the exception of Canada & Mexico when purchased through our international sales partners - Brightech Canada, Brightech Mexico, & Wayfair Canada)
- Items purchased Used or Open-box (with the exception of purchases made through the Amazon-seller "Refurbished Lighting")
- Items purchased from a non-partnered seller or sales platform (see here for a partial list of our partnered sales platforms)
This page is a sub-article. For full details of our warranty and terms visit here.